Perfect Pet Gifts
The All new V-ll Remote Controlled dog training collar system allows for perfecting small range dog obedience. With 300 yard range, this device was designed with the common household dog in mind, as the range of this system easily accommodates a stroll to your nearby park, or training in the backyard. We've incorporated every function that's needed for a beginner trainer or novice training collar user. Those functions are, static shock, vibration, tone and light modes, which allow the trainer to receive the best possible results, all at an affordable price.
1. Collar Size: Able to fit small, medium and large dogs. 15 lbs or Larger. Durable and adjustable Nylon Collar Size Length from 14 to 24 inches long
2. Includes one collar, Remote Transmitter can control up to two collars. (Extra collars are sold separately)
3. Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter
4. Water Capabilities: Water Resistant Collar Receiver
5. Range: 330 Yards
6. Tone/Vibration Options: 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone
7. Stimulation Levels: 100 Levels of Static Shock
8. Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
9. Light Mode to assist seeing dog in low light conditions
10. Easy to operate and ergonomic Transmitter
11. Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode
12. LCD Display featuring a Blue Back Light for nighttime usage
13. Quick and straightforward pairing process
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Nylon Belt
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 3 Metal Probes
Rugged and 100% RAIN RESISTANT design allows your dog's collar and leash harness to stand up to rough outdoor play, rain or shine.
4 modes of operation: vibration, electric shock, beep, flashing lights. 100 available levels of static shock and vibration stimulation. Fits all dogs 15-100 lbs and collar sizes 7-26 inches.
Receiver's bluelit LCD screen and easy to press buttons allow easy usage, and power saving battery saves you the hassle of constantly charging your unit. Note: attach prongs to screws before usage with your dog.
Turning on the device is simple: There is a reset hole beside the charging hole in which you will have to pinch it on with the (screw driver type tool) provided to you in order to turn on the device on first use.
Unhappy with your purchase in any way or have any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org